Yesterday I was SO honored and thrilled to be picked as one of the recipients of “The Versatile Blogger Award” by Kelly over at Corner of Main. I adore her blog, so of course I was beyond excited to be recognized! I’ll be working on my official “thank you to all the little people” speech in the car later.
Well being the dedicated rule follower that I am, I am going to follow the instructions she listed on how to keep this fun little award party going. Ready for the scoop?
The rules of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to other (new/newer) bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Ok, ready??? HERE GOES!
1. Thank you, Kelly!
Your recognition of my blog resulted in my highest daily hits EVER! I am so grateful! Check out Kelly’s beautiful home, craft & DIY ideas (and adorable dog) over at Corner of Main!
2. 7 fun facts about Jenny
1. I am a proud shorty. Measuring in at 5 feet tall (although my license says 5’1″) I have finally come to terms with being the vertically challenged chica that I am. I wish I could say I was always this way, as in high school I wore mega high heeled shoes EVERY SINGLE DAY! Ouch.
2. I currently work in Educational Technology, however up until my senior year in college I wanted to be a broadcast journalist.
3. Today I can’t imagine my life without my dog-child Roxy, but growing up there was a time when I was afraid of dogs! But today Tony and I are the proud parents of this munchkin.
4. Every fall I go on a serious hunt for the perfect pair of knee high boots. 10+ pairs later, I still haven’t found them.
5. My best friend Joanna and I have a LOT in common, but post marriage we now even share initials. Love you, J(R)H!
6. My brother used to be seriously afraid of mushrooms. Sorry, that one isn’t really about me, but I think it’s hilarious.
7. My feet are soooo incredibly ticklish, that my husband is one of the only people that can rub them without me wanting to die. And sometimes I need to wear socks to avoid punching him.
3. And my blogger awards go to…..
Kim @ Domestocrat – Who’s recipes ideas have graced my table more times than I can count!
Natalie @ Mint Love Social Club – Who had me at her outdoor patio decor. Looove!
Taimi @ Taimi To Get Dressed – When I found out we shop at the same the thrift store in Boston, I knew she was legit.
Kali @ The Pink Think – Need wedding planning ideas? Look no further! And congrats Kali on your own recent wedding!!!
Wow, that was fun.