Alrighty let’s do this!!!
Welcome to the It’s Nice to Meet You Link Up Party!
Answer the question: What do you like to do at home
For bloggers: Post it on your blog
For non-blog readers: Leave a comment below!
Please also include the “Nice to Meet You” button somewhere on your post (code below)
<div align="center"><a href="http://housefullofpretty.com/2012/lets-link-up-partaaaay/" title="House Full of Pretty"><img src="http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/haeleyrose/NICE-TO-MEET-YOU-BUTTON.jpg" alt="House Full of Pretty" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Follow at least 4 other Link Up hosts!
For bloggers, click the Link Up Tool below to have your post featured in the party!
Don’t forget to enter the permalink to your post in the URL/Link to section.
While I had intended on posting some pics to go with my list, I’m due on a 7am flight to Washington DC today, so my apologies for the plain text! Here goes…
What do you like to do at home?
Since my blog is all about the home, obviously I dig spending time there, so there were so many things I could have listed.
But I tried to be honest and pick my top favs so here goes…
1. I love to watch trashy reality TV shows on my kitchen TV while cooking dinner.
2. I really enjoy taking the display items off of our bookshelves, and putting them back in a new way. Seriously.
3. On summer days, I love to take my Kindle, my pup, and a glass of
seltzer wine outside to the backyard and read in the sun.
4. I like to blog! Usually sitting at the kitchen table with something sweet going into my mouth simultaneously.
5. I like to water the grass. This is a weird one, especially since I hate watering plants, but we just seeded around our new steps and I’m lovin the lawn care right now!
6. I like to catch up with old friends on the phone while looking at pictures of celebrities online.